Banking anytime and anywhere.
The world is getting smaller. With work, travel, and the busy schedules of life, you need to have your financial information at your fingertips.
Mobile banking delivers the information you need, when you need it, right from your cell phone.
- Use your cell phone to check on a deposit
- Log on securely from your cell phone with internet access
- Check your account balance
- See your most recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive Alerts about your account
- Mobile banking also delivers exceptional security with multiple layers of authentication
Now First National Bank is offering three ways to access your account on the go.
- SMS Text Messaging
- Mobile Browser
- Downloadable App
AND…It’s a free* service for our Internet banking customers!
- Log into the Internet Banking.
- Click the OPTIONS menu
- Choose MOBILE BANKING ENROLLMENT
Once you are enrolled in Mobile Banking, Download the App by:
- Go to Apple iTunes or Google Play
- Search for and install “TouchBanking”
- Launch TouchBanking and enter App Code: MobileFNB and Internet Banking AccessID
- Answer your security question and enter your Internet Banking Password
Want to find out more about “Mobile Banking”? Go to the Online Video Learning Center and click on "Mobile Banking" video.