Switch to FNB
Switching is easy!
- Visit your nearest FNB branch and open a new account.
- You can get the process started by filling out our new account form*.
- Make a list of all your direct deposits and direct payments from your old account.
- Click here* for a list to help get you started.
- Fill out a Direct Deposit & Auto Pay Change form for each of the companies you listed in step two.
- Click here* for the Direct Deposit & Auto Pay Change form.
- Close your old accounts once all payments have cleared.
- Click here* for a letter to send to your old financial institution to close your accounts.