We have the financing your farm needs.
Agri-business faces many challenges due to the weather and markets…explaining your farm operation to your banker should not be a challenge. First National Bank is a rural community bank that understands agriculture and has staff with ties to current farm production.
Real Estate Loans
First National Bank has the loan programs to help you grow and expand your farm as well as refinancing your existing agricultural debt to maximize your cash flow. These products range from purchase, refinance, or improvement of your agricultural property.
- Repayment terms structured to match your business cash flow
- Equity in current farm real estate can be used to finance additional purchases
- Locally owned bank that understands our area
Lines of Credit
Agricultural lines have many uses ranging from inventory and crop inputs to short-term working capital needs until harvest. Once approved, customers have access to funds when they need it to manage their cash flow and enjoy the benefit of only having to pay interest on the actual funds borrowed.
- Funds off of the line can be borrowed, repaid, and then re-borrowed up to the credit limit on revolving lines
- Access to funds when you need them for farm operation
- Interest accrues on funds borrowed and can be paid monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually
Every farm has equipment needs. This equipment is the very engine of agri-business and without it the operation does not go forward. First National understands this need and will structure a loan to move your agri-business forward.
- Loan programs and terms tailored to meet your farm needs
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan repayment structured to match new equipment output